Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I will update more soon

Sorry to everyone who has been waiting over a month now for new blog. I have started babysitting my cousin's three children as a source of income 4 days a week and on the days I am at home Jake and I try to spend it all together. Jake has also had possession of the camera for quite some time now. He kept leaving it in his car at his Grandpa's property. I do have some adorable pictures that I took of baby Ethan for a scrap book that I made for Jake from Ethan for his first Father's day gift. I will post them as soon as I possibly can. Again I apologize for the long wait. Thanks for you support and thank you for visiting the site!!! Luv you all!!!

4 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I've been swamped taking care of my 2 month old granddaughter, so I know just what you mean! It's really slowed down my blogging lately as well.

Hugs,

Diane

Mountain Mama said...

Yahoo! you are back. I haven't seen Ethan in a loooong time and am looking forward to the pictures you will post.
Love you honey.
Grandma

Susan said...

I will look forward to the new pictures.
Susan

Leann said...

a busy mom is a busy mom.little ones need you.and we can wait....what a little sweetie he is...