Thursday, August 2, 2007

Update

Unfortunately our camera is lost and no where to be found along with the memory card. Jake and I both looked everywhere for it and have yet to find it. We will most likely have to get new ones. Luckily there was only a few pictures on there that were not downloaded last time that are now lost. As soon as we get new camera I will have more pictures for you all.

Also I received the reminder for Ethan's EEG and it is actually on August 8th which is next Wednesday. We will still have to wait until August 16th for any results and as soon as I can I will post them. Thank you again for all your support and reading.

3 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Pictures are nice but not absolutely necessary. It's always good to hear from you, with or without pictures. :-)

Love and hugs,

Diane

Mountain Mama said...

So sorry about your camera. Maybe it will show up then you and jake will each have one.
My prayers for Ethan are still bombarding heaven, and I am looking forward to hearing good results from the MRI
God bless

Susan said...

Ethan's EEG will be tomorrow and it will be a good one. Too many prayers have gone up for it not to be! God answers prayers.
Susan